2015. március 13., péntek

The bigger and better


Sorry for the break I was too busy to write and I haven't had too much idea. 
I sold the Gaggia on ebay and I started another coffee machine the Astoria. It's bigger than the Gaggia and there wasn't a pump in the machine. I didn't know that so I bought a new one and I built it in.










I changed the group gasket because they were too old and I changed the group screens too. I had a problem with the first group it didn't do what I want so I checked the flow meter and it bogged down. I cleaned it and it is doing now what I want.



The painting was in bad condition, but I couldn't powder coat that because the two sides of the machine were plastic and If I powder coated them they would melt. So I had to paint them by sprays it was much cheaper than the powder coating but it won't be as lasting as the powder coating I think the new color (metal black and bronze gold) of that is much more beautiful than the previous one( blue and black).  






0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése